If you picture yourself as an action-oriented Commercial Construction professional who wants to make a difference in the community, the nation, and beyond, this opportunity may be for you.
A decades-old national construction and engineering contractor is seeking a Commercial Construction Project Engineer to join its outstanding organization. This firm focuses on large public education and energy efficiency projects. Their scope is broad: Education, government, medical, data centers, multifamily, hospitality and other large commercial projects.
What makes this Project Engineer opportunity stand out?
- Company uses cutting edge technology.
- Focuses on collaboration and team-building.
- Award-winning projects.
- Support for professional development, such as tuition reimbursement and an in-house leadership development program.
- Encourages participation in professional organizations.
- Supports programs that benefit local organizations, disadvantaged groups and developing nations.
- Competitive salary, 401(k) with match, bonus, vehicle allowance, and medical, dental, vision insurance.
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- Minimum 5 years’ public education and municipal construction experience.
- Four-year construction engineering or related degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Steady work history.
- Able to pass full background screening.
This is a special opportunity for top-notch candidates. If you want to be considered please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.