For more than 6 decades, this GC has been revered as an industry leader in multiple high-end markets such as aerospace, finance, healthcare and data centers.
If working for an employee owned company who has a strong presence and several offices in Southern California sounds appealing, you may be the right candidate for this opportunity. Their office near Pasadena, CA is hiring an experienced Project Engineer who can hit the ground running on a busy project list.
What’s great about this Project Engineer position:
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Generous salary and PTO
- Semi-annual appreciation pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life and disability insurance
- Vehicle allowance
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- 3+ years’ experience in ground-up commercial and industrial projects
- 4-year degree in a construction related field preferred
- Must be a “manage by the numbers” person
- Stable employment history with strong verifiable references
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com