Building multifamily developments across Texas and Louisiana, this mid-sized, well-respected company is led by an enthusiastic CEO who is pouring in the resources necessary to grow the business and is excellent at pivoting their business model during challenging times, maintaining a strong pipeline of projects. They need an experienced Traveling Superintendent who has the ability to travel throughout Texas and the surrounding areas, with ample home time every other weekend.
If you're a construction professional who appreciates a company that takes care of its people, this organization offers a comprehensive benefits package, including 100% company-paid medical, strong bonuses, and the opportunity for a Traveling Superintendent to work on exciting projects nationwide!
Requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- 5-7 years or more of proven leadership as a lead superintendent
- Proficiency in industry-standard software tools
- Preferred experience in managing diverse projects, including ground-up constructions and renovations in medical and multi-family sectors
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with clients, subcontractors, and internal teams
- Ability to problem-solve and make critical decisions in fast-paced environments
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Christian Martinez, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 510-7212 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com