With more than six decades of expertise, this professional services firm specializes in constructing, improving, and maintaining commercial buildings and properties. Its primary focus on construction services lies in the Midwest United States, where it has established a robust reputation for excellence.
Seeking an experienced Traveling Superintendent for Retail projects in the Midwest and Texas. This employee-owned ESOP company emphasizes collaborative leadership, providing a competitive salary, benefits, and opportunities for career growth in a supportive, small-company environment for the Traveling Superintendent role.
Requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- 2+ years of Commercial Retail Superintendent experience
- Carpentry/Concrete background advantageous
- Strong decision-making ability
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Tech-savvy with ProCore knowledge
- Proficient in leading teams under tight schedules
- Remodel/Renovation expertise with major retailers like Walmart and Target
- Openness to regional travel is a must
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com