This GC is full steam ahead! If you thrive off of staying busy alongside a great group of co-workers, this opportunity may be the perfect fit for your career path.
For more than 40 years, this full-service GC has remained strong within the industry through long-term relationships and a reputation built on quality work. Serving the West Coast, they have repeatedly shown innovation throughout the commercial, retail, educational, healthcare, industrial, and municipal markets. Their Medford, OR team is seeking a Project Engineer who is ready to hit the ground running on a full schedule of projects.
What’s great about this Project Engineer position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial construction
- Degree in construction related field
- Work with Project Manager and Superintendent on RFI, submittals, and change orders
- Ability to communicate progress and pay apps for sub-contractors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com