Here's a fresh opportunity for a Project Engineer in the Tucson area with an award winning, 100% employee-owned company that offers a family atmosphere.
Position requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in civil construction
- Knowledge of civil construction including concrete structures, grading, paving, storm drain, and water
- Ability to work in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office products
- Company truck
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee stock
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.