An opportunity with a family owned Company that leads with a collaborative management style and offers great career growth is one you will want explore further!
For more than 65 years, this pacific northwest GC has been revered as a world-class builder. They carry a diverse portfolio in markets such as healthcare, multifamily, mixed use, and education and their Seattle, WA team is looking for a Project Engineer who can hit the ground running and add to their continued success.
What’s great about this Project Engineer position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Generous bonus opportunity
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Exercise facility
- An employee culture that includes social events and philanthropy
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- BS in construction management or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years’ background in commercial construction
- RFI submittal and change order experience
- Work on-site with PM and Superintendent
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com