You could advance your Commercial Construction career with this award-winning Oregon GC that has built wineries, athletic clubs and historic building conversions.
Here’s what’s great about this Project Engineer opportunity:
- One of the oldest GCs in Oregon.
- 3rd generation family ownership.
- Diverse, one-of-a kind, high-end projects.
- Builds in multiple states.
- Competitive salary, 401(k) with match, and medical, dental and vision insurance.
As Project Engineer you would:
- Handle RFI, RFP, submittals and change orders.
- Communicate frequently with PM and Superintendent.
- Deal with as-builts.
- Work with subcontractors to schedule workers.
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in ground-up commercial construction or tenant improvement (TI).
- Class-A office construction experience preferred.
- Degree in Construction Management.
- Must be able to travel to remote project location.
Are you ready for the next big step in your career? Then, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at <email@example.com> I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.