Clients want to work with them and the country’s top talent wants to work for them. With deep roots in the communities they serve and the respect that they have worked hard for, this is a company whose opportunities do not last long.
For more than 10 years, they have become one of the most seasoned civil construction firms in the country. With a nationwide footprint, they cover most industry markets, while also providing specialized services in areas such as infrastructure and power systems. Their Seattle team is seeking an experienced Project Manager that can hit the ground running and lead a team on a busy schedule of work.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO package
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Life and disability insurance
Requirements for Project Manager:
- Ability to conduct project buyout with subcontractors
- Experience building master schedules while working with the Superintendent to ensure time and budget work within contract
- Experience managing a budget
- Ability to build and foster client relationships
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.