This family-owned company is a leader in the Seattle area, known for handling logistical challenges and building impressive and standout projects. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team in a supportive and open work environment, this may be for you. They are looking for a Project Engineer to handle their stream of TI and build out medical projects.
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- 5+ years’ experience in construction
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field
- Excellent communication, organizational, and management skills, with attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office, and the willingness to learn
- Responsible, dependable, and takes ownership, has a strong work ethic
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.