For more than 50 years, this family-owned Florida GC has carried the successful mentality that they are an extension of a client’s team, resulting in 90% of their business being from repeat clients.
Recognized nationally for several awards, this industry leader is looking for an experienced Project Executive who can help drive the company’s continued success in the state. This is an opportunity that offer tremendous growth that you do not want to miss.
The Project Executive must have:
- 15+ years’ experience in commercial construction
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field
- Experience directing multiple large projects and teams simultaneously
- Solid leadership skills with a willingness to face and address challenges and motivate others
- Proficiency in construction industry software, including MS Office, project management, accounting cost management, and scheduling software
Why Should You Apply? This company offers:
- Competitive salary and 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthcare benefits to include life and disability
- Bonus opportunities
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- A culture that promotes advancement, personal growth and an enhanced process for driving team success
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com