If you've been looking for an employer with stability during these trying times, this 100-year-old GC in Orange, CA just might be what you’re looking for. With a solid reputation and steady pipeline of work, they’ve made their name being one of the strongest companies in education construction, and they are looking to round out their team with an experienced Project Executive. Driven and experienced Senior Project Managers who are ready to take the next step in their career will be considered!
Project Executive benefits include:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus opportunities and profit sharing
- Vehicle allowance or vehicle provided
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance
Project Executive requirements include:
- 15+ years’ experience on large ground-up projects
- Must have a 4-year degree
- Significant and verifiable DSA experience with an emphasis on LAUSD or LACCD
- Established reputation within LAUSD and other school districts
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com