What makes employees stay for years at a Commercial Construction GC? Great pay helps, but what really matters is a great relationship between company leaders and employees.
That’s what you’ll find at this Southern California GC that has been around for more than 30 years and enjoys a great reputation. They are seeking a Project Executive to lead teams building large public and government projects.
What’s great about this Project Executive opportunity?
- Opportunity for career longevity
- Strong leadership that provides great support and resources
- Company builds award-winning projects
- Clients praise them for overcoming challenges with professionalism, being proactive and focusing on clients’ goals
- Competitive salary, 401(k) with match, bonus, vehicle allowance, profit sharing and medical/dental/vision insurance
Requirements for Project Executive:
- Extensive public and government project experience a must
- Proven loyalty and stability with previous employers
- Must have history of multiple projects in the $50M to $100M range
- 4-year degree preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be part of? Please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com