I have multiple, well-respected clients that have similar needs. I am seeking Project Managers in Los Angeles and Orange County that have large commercial construction project experience. You can expect a strong retirement package, a fantastic work-life balance and an outstanding healthcare benefits package. If you are ready for your next quality opportunity, apply now.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Management of project resulting in an on-time and in-budget completion
- Negotiate for sub-contractors
- Review and understand project plans, drawings and specifications
- Conduct meetings with project team, clients, architects and other partners to provide project updates
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Serve as point of contact for clients, architects, engineers, project team and sub-contractors
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- The ideal candidate will have experience as the Project Manager on projects $80MM+
- 4 year degree in Construction related field
- Project experience should include K-12, Higher Education, Municipal and more
- DSA projects a must
- Strong team leadership and mentoring skills
- Polished communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer savvy and be skilled with current and common industry software
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at mike@HireConstructionManagers.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque's fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.HireConstructionManagers.com.