A construction company who has several long-tenured employees, is seeking a Project Manager to join its team in the Seattle metro. This general contractor is known for its friendly culture, abundance of top talent and exceptional training opportunities. Consider joining this team where people come and don't leave. They offer extremely competitive benefits, including immediate eligibility in the company 401(k).
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Management of project resulting in an on-time and in-budget completion
- Negotiate for sub-contractors
- Review and understand project plans, drawings and specifications
- Conduct meetings with project team, clients, architects and other partners to provide project updates
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Serve as point of contact for clients, architects, engineers, project team and sub-contractors
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- The ideal candidate will have experience as the Project Manager on projects $50MM+
- 10+ years experience in commercial construction with a focus on Mixed Use or Multi-family
- Strong team leadership and mentoring skills
- Polished communication skills, both verbal and written
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com