Are you a Project Manager who is looking for a place to work that will share success with you and encourage your professional development? An Atlanta, GA general contractor offers that in addition to great pay and benefits that you don't want to miss out on. If this sounds interesting to you, apply now!
Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Make solid decisions for the company and project during the buyout process
- Maintain open communication with subcontractors
- Adhere to cost projections
- Maintain contact with owner and communicate all project updates in a timely manner
- Lead close-out process
Project Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- 7-10 years of experience as a successful Project Manager
- Federal background, a must
- Experience on projects between $10M-30M
- Viewpoint and Procore software, preferred
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com