A Pacific Northwest general contractor that has been in business for more than 75 years is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. With a rich history in the construction market, they offer a warm and friendly environment to experience and grow your career. In addition to typical commercial construction, you'll find yourself immersed in one-of-a-kind signature projects in Oregon.
Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Project Engineer and Superintendent to manage scheduling of subcontractors' performance in completion of project
- Identify and troubleshoot any concerns during phase of the construction project
- Organize and direct regular project team meetings
Project Manager requirements include:
- Possess exceptional estimating skills
- Strong knowledge of contract writing and negotiating with subcontractors
- Project history of K-12 education, mixed use, church, and medical
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com