Clients keep coming back to this General Contractor again and again and their employees love the environment they foster that promotes professional and personal growth. This company truly cares about the people it works with and if you are a Project Manager looking for a positive change in the Davie, FL area, this is your chance to make your move!
Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Overseeing project from beginning to end
- Being the point person in planning, budgeting, and locating resources
- Ensuring activities move according to schedule as outlined, making revisions as needed
- Coordinating all parties of project including architects, consultants, contractors, subcontractors, and laborers
Project Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 6 years of experience in construction projects minimum
- Solid knowledge of safety standards and legal issues is a must
- Proficient with in Microsoft Office, Primavera, and construction management software
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com