Build beautiful spaces, meaningful connections, and enjoy rich benefits with a company that cares about their clients and each other.
An industry leader, this GC has been in business for 3 decades and has an outside of the box approach to everything they do. Centered around collaboration, delivering quality construction services is their passion. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their crew.
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management preferred
- At least 2 years of experience managing commercial construction projects as a Project Manager with a GC
- At least 4 years of experience working for a GC
- Knowledge of Prolog and Microsoft Project
- Good understanding of contracts and must possess good analytical and quantitative skills
- Flex Spending Account
- 401 (k) plan
- PTO and holidays
Atlanta is Georgia's largest city and its capital. Not only is it a thriving business center, but it is a diverse mix of residents with southern roots. Atlanta offers arts, museums, theater, professional sports and more. There's always something to do in the city.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com