From Southeast New Mexico to West Texas, this GC has been providing services across several project markets for more than 20 years. Whether it be commercial construction or water/wastewater projects, they are known for being small but mighty in the industry.
With a loyal client base and a hearty project pipeline, they are on the hunt for a Project Manager who can jump onto a great team and add exceptional value to the company.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vison/Life insurance
- Healthy work/life balance and a great team culture
Requirements for Project Manager:
- Excellent at managing schedules and budgets
- Natural ability to maintain and grow team and client relationships
- Proficient in software such as Procore, MS office, and P-6
- Background in education, medical, office, banks, and TI projects
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Andre Swyden, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 796-6074 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.