Embark on a dynamic career as a Senior Project Manager with a distinguished construction company boasting over 60 years of industry experience. Specializing in Ground up Assisted Living Facilities, MOB’s, cold storage facilities, multi-family, self-storage, and Education projects, this company has established a strong base of repeat clients. As a Senior Project Manager, you'll enjoy strong career growth opportunities in a merit-based setting.
Ideal Senior Project Manager and Benefits:
Step into the role of Senior Project Manager and contribute to a company with over five decades of history and expanding projects. Be a proactive problem-solver, playing a crucial part in the team's core business growth. Enjoy benefits such as medical, dental, and vision coverage. Embrace a culture that values collaboration, forward-thinking, and adaptability, complemented by a comprehensive vacation and paid holiday package.
Additional requirements for this Senior Project Manager opportunity:
- Ability to pass FULL BKND/DRG screening
- Proven stability in work history (No job-hoppers)
- Skill in overseeing multiple project teams
- Background in multiple Ground-up commercial projects with a General Contractor (G.C.)
- Educational qualification of a 4-year degree
- Minimum 2 years of Project Manager experience on ground up projects
- Minimum 5 years overall construction experience
- Familiarity with PROCORE and other crucial construction software
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be part of? Please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com