Slowing down is not in this ENR Top 50 company’s vocabulary. With more than $500M in annual revenue and growing year over year, this is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate.
For more than 60 years, this GC has led the trend in markets such as office, education, healthcare, hospitality, government, and industrial. They are known as a leading commercial builder in the Southeast and were recently voted one of the best places to work. Their Asheville, NC office is looking for an experienced Project Manager that can lead a team of successful professionals.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan with employee match
- Healthcare coverage
- Charitable giving programs
- Family friendly work environment
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 7+ years’ experience in commercial construction
- Higher education, medical, and multifamily project experience preferred
- Ability to travel within a 2-hour radius
- Project experience up to $50M
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to lead and motivate a team
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com