Interested in working for a national company that is growing even in the current climate?
This GC has executed more than $25B in business since the 1990s and is one of the most well-respected teams in the construction industry. They build, develop, and manage construction and multifamily developments in 14 different markets, and they’re looking for a Project Manager to add to their experienced Tampa, FL team.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 5+ years’ experience managing all phases of residential and mixed-use construction projects
- Degree in construction-related field preferred, or 10+ years’ experience in lieu of degree
- Working knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, scheduling, budgeting, estimating, and safety practices
- Proficiency in ProCore and Textura a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as solid leadership skills
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com