This regional player has been on the forefront with state of the art services and technology that has taken their projects to the next level.
For more than 7 decades, this regional GC has been known for their ability to manage a wide range of project types. It is not every day that you find a company that is a pioneer in the construction industry and highly respected amongst their peers. Their Charlotte, NC team is looking for an influential Project Manager that has a variety of market experience such as commercial, higher education, mixed use, high rise, and retail.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Vehicle allowance
- A company and employee culture of diversity and philanthropy in the community
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Project Manager role
- Minimum of a 2-year Associates Degree
- Ability to manage multiple project teams
- Good owner communication and relationship skills
- Able to accurately prepare and update schedules
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com