This Commercial Construction Project Manager opportunity will put you in a top-tier Florida GC that builds notable projects such as college facilities, correctional facilities, medical centers, sports complexes and senior living.
Why consider this Project Manager opportunity?
- Company has been in business nearly 40 years.
- Top management has been recognized for community support and leadership.
- Top tier clients such as U.S. Steel and Deloitte & Touche.
- Recognized for green building success.
- Room for advancement.
- Competitive salary, 401(k), bonus, vehicle allowance and medical, dental and vision insurance.
Requirements for Project Manager:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Commercial Construction Project Manager.
- Degree in Construction Management, or equivalent field experience.
- Great client communication skills.
- Multifamily construction experience a plus.
To be considered for this great career opportunity please email your updated resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com