Are you ready to elevate your career in the construction industry? This Michigan company is seeking a talented and experienced Traveling Superintendent to work on state-of-the-art cold storage facilities across the country. As a key member of their close-knit team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact, overseeing cutting-edge projects and contributing to their innovative solutions.
What sets them apart? Their company fosters a small connected team environment with minimal hierarchy and absolutely no micromanagement. They believe in in a work hard/play hard atmosphere and value their employees’ contributions.
Additional requirements for this Traveling Superintendent opportunity:
- 5+ years’ commercial Traveling Superintendent experience
- 5+ years’ warehouse and distribution construction experience
- Cold storage and refrigerated construction experience (a plus)
- Tenant improvement (TI) and remodel expertise with some ground-up construction
- Strong carpentry background and a willingness to work hands on when necessary
- Excellent computer skills and outstanding communication and client relationship abilities
- Proven ability to work autonomously with minimal oversight
- Willingness to travel nationwide
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com