Seize the opportunity to become a Project Engineer in a successful family-owned construction firm boasting four decades of achievements. With an ambitious vision to double its business within the next 5 years, engage in a workplace that fosters a familial atmosphere, operates with an open-door philosophy, and provides extensive employee benefits.
Ideal Project Engineer:
The ideal Project Engineer excels in collaborating with a dynamic team on diverse projects nationwide. This role promises a progressive career path with mentorship, seeking individuals who are eager, solution-oriented, and focused.
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- 2+ years of construction experience
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management required
- Proficiency in computer applications, including Bluebeam, BIM, GradeBeam, Primavera, and others
- Strong communication, organization, document control, and analytic skills with attention to detail
- Experience in working with Estimators and Project Managers in the estimating process, including quantity take-offs, bid packages, sub-solicitations, and facilitating schedules and meetings
- Assistant Project Managers will be considered
- Travel is required
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com