This highly respected GC in the Gulf Coast region, who operates in Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Florida, is seeking an adept Project Manager to add to their team. Having recently received a highly coveted safety award for the 6th year in a row, this full service construction company continues to exceed expectations for the clients and communities they serve.
What is great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive salary, great health benefits, and a great incentive plan
- 2 weeks’ vacation and 1 week of PTO
- Choice of company truck or vehicle allowance
- A culture of family, diversity, low turnover, self-sufficiency, and giving back to local non-profits in the community via labor, materials and vital funding
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 7+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Ground-up and renovation experience
- Must be familiar with the city and subs of Mobile and the counties of Escambia and Baldwin
- Should be a skilled problem solver and proficient in reading plans
- Needs excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build long lasting relationships with clients
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com