Be a part of a rapidly growing General Contractor who builds things that have never been built before, ever.
Rising to the challenge for almost 10 years, this company has been an industry leader in technical innovation. A pillar in the Kansas City community, they were recently described as a company that makes good on every promise and that provides exceptional results. Be an integral part of pioneering possibility in the industry.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive salary that includes incentive and referral compensation
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 100% company paid premium for short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k), Roth 401(k), and other pre-tax benefits
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Wellness allowance to promote good health
- Tuition reimbursement
- Birthday dinner. Yes, you heard that right. Each year for your birthday, this company will reimburse you for taking your friends and family out to dinner for your birthday!
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 15+ years’ multifamily and hotel experience in the $30M to $40M range
- Opportunity seeker who provides timely, accurate, and complete bid estimates
- Able to expand and develop relationships with sub-contractors and vendors
- Bid win/loss evaluation and ongoing calculations
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com