This highly respected company believes strongly that they are defined by the projects they build and the quality of their client and subcontractor relationships.
For over 25 years, this design-build has led the trend in the food processing, foodservice, and refrigerated warehouse industries. Their architectural and engineering teams are known for their safety record and award-winning excellence. They are looking for a Project Manager who is ready to advance their career with the company and to lead a great team through a full schedule of projects.
Here’s some more great points about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Thorough healthcare benefits
- Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance or vehicle
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 5+ years’ experience in warehouse, distribution, cold storage, and management
- BS in engineering or related experience a plus
- Proficient with Procore, Textura, Sage, and MS Project
- Customer oriented and results driven (must be a self-starter)
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com