This General Contractor is looking for top talent in Wisconsin! If working for a team that is one of the Midwest’s most trusted builders’ sounds appealing to you, this may be the perfect fit for your next career move.
For more than 12 decades, this company has led the industry trend in markets such as healthcare, government, k-12, higher-ed, industrial, multifamily, retail, and technology. They are also very generous when giving back to the community, another reason they have such a good reputation and are highly sought after as an employer. Their Madison, WI team is looking for an experienced Project Manager who is ready for a busy schedule of projects. Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Life and disability insurance
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 8+ years’ experience in a PM role with builds in the $5M+ range
- Degree in construction industry related field or the equivalent in experience
- Significant Preconstruction experience preferred
- Salary range is $80k to $120k based on experience
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to Jon@sandiasexecutivesearch.com. I can be reached directly at 505-369-3955 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com