With 40+ years of experience, this respected nationwide Design/Build Firm, generating $200M annually, seeks a Traveling Superintendent in Texas. If you’re skilled and ready to join a valued team, this opportunity awaits.
Requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- 5+ years’ commercial construction experience
- Experience managing commercial projects with values of $10 million or more
- Ability to read and understand construction documents, including project plans, specifications, and shop drawings
- Clear understanding of documentation and processes between owner, architect, and contractor
- Strong communication skills and leadership ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Procore, and other construction-related software
- Availability for occasional travel and ability to be home every other weekend
- Possession of a fuel card and company vehicle
Amazing benefits include generous incentive program, profit sharing, and exceptional performance based bonuses.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Christian Martinez, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 510-7212 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com