Are you a seasoned Senior Project Manager searching for an exciting opportunity in the Austin area? Your search ends here!
Specializing in federal DOD construction with 8a/MBE/SDV/DBE status, this company serves as both prime contractor and subcontractor, handling projects from half a million to 10 million dollars. With 6 years of recent success and over 50 years of leadership experience in construction, they are on a positive growth trajectory. Join their dynamic team as a Senior Project Manager and be a part of their continued expansion.
Please see the requirements below – you may be the next qualified Senior Project Manager candidate!
Responsibilities of Senior Project Manager:
- Bachelor’ degree in a Construction-related field or 10-15 years of relevant experience
- Basic computer skills required
- Familiarity with software such as Timberline, Gordian, RS Means, 4 Clicks, Mc2, Pulsar, Microsoft Word, MS Project, and Excel
- 5 or more years in the Federal DOD market
- Directs, coordinates, and evaluates the designated project site and team
- Supervises 1 or more superintendents, subcontractors, and vendors
- Directly supervises two non-supervisory employees
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities according to organization policies and applicable laws
- Responsible for employee training, work assignment, performance appraisal, rewards, discipline, and problem resolution within Native Construction policies
Competitive pay, auto allowance, fuel card, and bonuses are just a few of the benefits!
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com