If working for an employee owned company who has a strong presence and several offices in Southern California sounds appealing, you may be the right candidate for this opportunity.
For more than 6 decades, this GC has been revered as an industry leader in multiple high-end markets such as aerospace, finance, healthcare and data centers. Their office near Pasadena is hiring an experienced Project Manager who can jump right in and lead the charge with a talented group of professionals.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Generous salary and PTO
- Semi-annual appreciation pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life and disability insurance
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 5+ years’ management experience with projects above $5M
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or a related field
- Proficiency in construction computer software
- TI and core/shell construction experience preferred
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com