This company’s “family style” work environment where employees feel like important assets to the team, and their keen ability to build deep relationships with owners, architects, and subcontractors, has made them a company people are buzzing about.
Nearing the 20-year mark, this growing and trusted GC has found their niche in the construction industry. Offering specialized preconstruction and construction service in markets such as commercial, retail, medical, institutional, education, and industrial, this company has a very busy pipeline of work. Their Fresno team is seeking a dynamic Project Manager who can naturally lead a team and hit the ground running with an impressive group of professionals.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Vehicle and gas allowance
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 10+ years’ experience in the construction industry, with at least 5+ years’ as a PM
- Strong administrative skillset with exceptional leadership skills
- Effective verbal and written communication ability a must
- Ability to pass a DMV background check
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com