With over 40 years in the commercial construction market, this firm is heavily focused on hotel, mixed-use, multifamily and senior care projects across the Pacific Northwest. Their team who loves to work hard and play hard, enjoying what the region has to offer and are dedicated to building great projects and long lasting relationships.
This Project Manager opportunity lets a construction professional build relationships in the market in order to directly impact the budget, schedule, safety and quality of each project and team.
Additional requirements for this Project Manager opportunity:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Degree in construction related field
- Background in TI and build-out in the big and small box market
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership
- Ability to prioritize and multitasking while leading meetings and teams
- Understanding of conceptual budgeting, estimating, and procurement
- Natural ability to cultivate long-term relationships
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.