Recognized as one of Oregon's "Best Companies to Work For," this company takes its nearly four decades of industry experience and seeks a Project Manager to join their growing team. Perks and benefits galore in addition to working with a great group of people in a progressive environment! This role is responsible for the oversight and successful completion of multiple projects. They will lead and support the project staff.
Project Manager requirements include:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing commercial construction projects with an emphasis in Senior Living, Assisted Living, Mixed Use and/or Office
- Bachelor's degree, Technical or Vocational degree or other industry related classes or certifications such as OSHA and LEED, a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and Sage 300 (Timberline), a plus
- Proficient in estimating, scheduling, budgeting/cost control and understanding project cost reports and other pertinent financial data
- Skills in creating, assembling, and editing written proposals, reports, and submittals
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com