Established in 1988, this leading general contractor and construction management firm is headquartered just outside of Portland, Oregon. They are recognized as heavy civil and one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road building and underground utilities contractors in the region. They have staked their reputation on their ability to exceed customer expectations every time.
The Project Manager:
- Administers prime contracts and subcontracts including communications, document control, change management, payments, budget updates, schedule management, etc.
- Accountable for the profitable and timely execution of all projects assigned.
- Ensures daily job records and project documents are current and accurate.
- Resolve contract issues and conflicts timely with the project owners, suppliers, subcontractors and other project parties.
- Ensure that safety protocols are followed, PPE, safety tools, and equipment are used consistently.
- Must have valid license, clean driving record, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing heavy civil contracts in the range of $500k to $25M or more for public works and private owners for a variety of job types including site work, highway and road, utilities, airport, etc.
- Minimum of a BS in Construction Management.
- Experience using project management software systems.
Why Should You Apply? This company offers:
- Competitive Salary, PTO, and Paid Holidays
- Community Involvement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), and Profit Sharing
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com