As a Commercial Construction professional you want to be with a top-notch firm where you can work amongst the best.
Here is that opportunity.
A Seattle area Commercial Construction firm is seeking a Project Manager. This design/build company does small to medium-size Tenant Improvement (TI) projects in the medical and hospital arenas.
Their work has been called “the gold standard” by one client, and a “home run” by another.
As Project Manager you would:
- Develop new business.
- Handle subcontractor buy-out and contracts.
- Build and maintain schedules.
Why is this such a great Project Manager opportunity?
- Locally owned and managed for 20-plus years.
- Strong long-term repeat client base.
- Fast-paced atmosphere.
- Tight-knit company with an open-door to owners.
- Competitive salary, 401(k), bonus, vehicle allowance, and medical, dental and vision insurance.
Requirements for Project Manager:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience managing commercial construction projects, especially TI and build-out in medical and hospital construction.
- BS in Construction Management or similar degree.
- Certification such as OSHA or LEED a plus.
- MS Office required, MS Project and Sage 300 a plus.
- Skilled in creating, assembling and editing written proposals, reports and submittals.
- Knowledgeable about building codes and inspection requirements.
Ready to propel your career forward? Please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.