This GC is full steam ahead! If you thrive off of staying busy alongside a great group of co-workers, this opportunity may be the perfect fit for your career path.
For more than 40 years, this full-service GC has remained strong within the industry through long-term relationships and a reputation built on quality work. Serving the West Coast, they have repeatedly shown innovation throughout the commercial, retail, educational, healthcare, industrial, and municipal markets. Their White City, OR team is seeking an experienced Project Manager that is ready to take on a full schedule of projects.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 10+ years’ experience in managing commercial construction projects
- Degree in construction related field a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, and Sage 300 (Timberline)
- OSHA Certification preferred
- Ability to manage several projects with sound judgment
- Contract negotiation skillset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com