This company has a solid group of people on their team which has manifested into many projects from repeat clients and/or referral.
For more than 25 years’ this privately held GC has had a broad spectrum of commercial construction projects such as industrial, healthcare, restaurants, retail, education, office, and much more. From TI to ground-up, they have led the trend of quality work in the state of Oregon. Their Salem office is looking for a well-rounded Project Manager to add to their team.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive Salary, PTO, and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Small office atmosphere with open door policy
- Treated as a person, not a number
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 10+ years’ experience in a management role
- Background in K-12, mixed-use, office, and municipal projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent classes and certifications
- Ability to estimate, budget, and schedule
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com