This company is built on value, community, quality, safety, creativity, and they are currently seeking a Project Manager who shares the same traits. They don’t care if they are the biggest show on the block, they just want to be the best. If this is a team you would feel pride working for, this may be the perfect fit for you.
What else is great about this Project Manager opportunity?
- Company has served Colorado for 40 years
- 90% repeat business due to great reputation in the market
- Award-winning company, always striving to be their best
- Competitive salary, 401(k) with company match, bonus, vehicle, and medical/dental/vision insurance
Requirements for Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager with project experience up to $20M
- Mid-size ground-up experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, ProCore, Excel, and other scheduling software
- Verifiable work references demonstrating skills and achievements
Don’t let this chance to work on meaningful projects pass you by. Please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record nine years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com