If you’ve got a can-do attitude even in the face of adversity, you will want to hear about this well-established Commercial Construction General Contractor.
This 100-year-old company seeks a Commercial Construction Project Manager. They do a steady business in municipal and healthcare projects. The winning candidate could be based in one of several locations in the Great Plains region.
The firm does construction management, design/build, modular building and green building.
Why join this growing company?
- Builds in multiple states.
- Has earned awards for quality construction and safety.
- Praised for its healthy team atmosphere.
- Cutting-edge technology.
- Competitive salary, PTO, bonus, retirement plan, company vehicle, health and life insurance.
- Relocation assistance available for A-players.
- Work-life balance.
Requirements for Project Manager:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Project Manager in commercial construction.
- Project experience in the $5M-$25M range, including healthcare, university, municipality, assisted living.
- Ground-up, cradle-to-grave experience.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to <Jon@sandiasexecutivesearch.com>. I can be reached directly at 505-369-3955 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.