This small, self-performing firm has excelled at public and private infrastructure projects for more than 40 years. They are known for being very philanthropic in the communities they serve as well and keep the same family values they have had since inception. They are on the hunt for a Project Manager who is ready to jump into a full pipeline of projects.
What’s great about this Project Manager position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vison/Life insurance
- Safety Incentives
- Healthy work/life balance and a great team culture
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 5+ years’ experience with roads and heavy highways a plus
- Boot on the ground PM with Field Superintendent experience
- Excels at project administration, analysis, and job cost reporting
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specs
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com