Are you a seasoned Project Manager looking for an exciting opportunity with a well-established commercial general contractor? Look no further! We’re representing a leading company with over half a century of experience in diverse sectors such as entertainment, hospitality, mixed-use MOB, and storage facilities. As they anticipate a significant growth spurt, they are seeking a self-motivated professional to join their on-site team. Their unique breakroom/job site team culture fosters agility and strength, allowing the ideal Project Manager to collaborate closely with clients, architects, and Owner representatives. They take pride in a supportive environment, generous incentives, and they trust their employees to manage client relations effectively.
Key Responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Manage ground-up commercial projects ranging from $10M to $40M
- Collaborate closely with clients, architects, and Owner representatives to ensure project success
- Uphold the company’s strong industry reputation through exceptional project management skills
- Actively contribute to the company’s growth and success
What an ideal Project Manager candidate can bring to the table:
- 10 years’ of experience in ground-up commercial projects
- Stable work history with strong industry references
- Bachelor’s degree (STRONGLY Preferred)
- Proven ability to pass background and drug screenings
- Self-motivated professional with excellent collaboration skills
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be part of? Please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com