With the most streamlined loan process in all of Texas, this growing bank in the heart of Oil & Gas Country needs a Commercial Lending Assistant who is knowledgeable in the real estate loan process and familiar with loan transactions. Could this be your next great opportunity?
Customer focused and offering a complete range of loan products, this organization’s stability and professional team environment are ideal for a Commercial Lending Assistant candidate. If you’re in the San Antonio area and appreciate generous benefits including 401(k) in which you’re immediately 100% vested (eligible in 6 months), 2-3 weeks of vacation and much more, this might be the right fit for you.
Additional requirements for Commercial Lending Assistant:
- Hands on experience with intake, review, memorandums, ordering of loan documents, review of title and insurance
- Ability to work directly with attorneys and title companies
- Skilled with Post-closing, funding and booking of real estate loans
- 3+ years’ experience working in a bank or title company
- 2+ years’ experience with the loan documentation process, including intake, review, post-closing, funding and booking
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.