A 25-year-old “big, but small” mortgage company is on the hunt for skilled Underwriters with self-starter spirits! Did we just describe you or someone you know? If so, ready further!
Known for outstanding customer service, positive working environment, and work-life balance, this company is a highly sought after employer. Michigan born, they have become one of the Nation’s most respected mortgage banks, providing services in over 35 states.
Requirements for DE/VA Underwriter:
- DE/VA certification preferred but not required
- 5+ years’ experience underwriting conventional and/or government loans (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Underwriter certification; LAPP, SAR, DE
- Knowledge of State and Federal mortgage regulations
- Experience with Outlook, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Generous benefits include competitive salary, PTO, sign-on bonus, and a healthy company culture.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume to me, Dylan Waters, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-910-4963 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com