If working for a global company with a family-owned feel appeals to you, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. This worldwide construction firm specializes in stateside and overseas DOD, energy & power, secure facilities, and contingency construction. For more than 4 decades, they have worked with a variety of U.S. and select foreign government organizations, as well as multinational firms, on some of the most critical builds in history. Their Nationwide team is seeking a Safety Manager who is ready to jump into a variety of projects.
Requirements for Safety Manager:
- CSP certification or four year degree in occupational health and safety
- 7+ years’ experience in the construction safety field
- Thorough understanding of federal, state, local, and company regulations, knowledge of USACE EM 385-1-1 is a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and other computer/software applications
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to obtain a US security clearance is a must
- Some travel required
Bonuses and tuition reimbursement are a portion of the great benefits offered.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com