If you like to flex your credit analysis muscles and really use some skill and creativity while underwriting loans, this is the career opportunity for you.
A growing Arizona-based community bank with a big focus on SBA and USDA lending needs an experienced SBA Credit Analyst/ Underwriter immediately. Their analysts get to use “thought-process underwriting” to dig into a potential credit and find ways to get the deal done – not just see if it fits into a small box drawn by a credit official in another state.
To be considered, you must have focused mostly on SBA loans as a Credit Analyst or Underwriter. You’ll need to be able to jump right in to a busy shop handling a lot of volume (mostly 7A and Express loans).
This position will be located in the West Valley of the Phoenix metro, an area bursting with growth and opportunity.
Here are a few highlights about this SBA Credit Analyst opportunity:
- A community bank with local decision making.
- Access to decision makers.
- Opportunity to learn from a deeply experienced SBA manager and team.
- Very healthy, profitable company.
- Double-digit growth each of the last 5 years.
- Competitive pay with bonus.
- Located in a quickly developing area of the Phoenix metro.
Requirements for this SBA Credit Analyst position:
- 5 years' minimum experience as SBA credit analyst or underwriter preferred.
- However, 2-3 years’ solid conventional underwriting experience with some SBA mixed in may be acceptable.
- Experience with USDA loans a plus.
- Experience with conventional commercial loan analysis a plus.
- Self-starter, flexible team player able to propose solutions.
- Good customer service and client interaction skills.
- Four-year-degree in business, accounting, finance or similar subject area required.
- Formal credit training strongly preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at email@example.com. I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.