Tired of doing cookie-cutter government guaranteed loan underwriting? If you know SBA loans, and would like to use your credit analysis skills and some creativity as you do your work, this opportunity could be for you.
The company is a growing Arizona-based community bank with a big focus on SBA and USDA lending. They need an experienced SBA Credit Analyst/ Underwriter immediately. Their analysts get to use “thought-process underwriting” to dig into a potential credit and find ways to get the deal done – not just see if it fits into a small box drawn by a credit official in another state.
To be considered, you must have focused mostly on SBA loans as a Credit Analyst or Underwriter for at least a year. You’ll need to be able to jump right in to a busy shop handling a lot of volume (mostly 7A and Express loans).
This on-site position is in the West Valley of the Phoenix metro, an area bursting with growth and opportunity.
Here are a few highlights about this on-site SBA Underwriter opportunity:
- A community bank with local decision making.
- Access to decision makers.
- Opportunity to learn from a deeply experienced SBA manager and team.
- Very healthy, profitable company.
- Double-digit growth each of the last 5 years.
- Competitive pay with bonus.
- Located in a quickly developing area of the Phoenix metro.
Requirements for this on-site SBA Underwriter position:
- Minimum 1 year experience dedicated to SBA credit analysis or underwriting.
- Experience with USDA loans a plus.
- Experience with conventional commercial loan analysis a plus.
- Self-starter, flexible team player able to propose solutions.
- Good customer service and client interaction skills.
- Four-year-degree in business, accounting, finance or similar subject area required.
- Formal credit training strongly preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record nine years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com